Visit us in West Bridgewater, south of Boston! C&C Reading Farm is a 75-acre farm, producing over 90% of our own quality products, organically and traditionally grown. We are always striving to better our products while maintaining quality and cost efficient produce to our customers. We are:
- Baystate Organic Certified and Commonwealth Quality Certified
- Members of The New England Vegetable Growers Association
- Members of Farm Bureau, SEMAP and the Northeast Organic Farming Association
Enjoy our Very Own Locally-Grown Produce from May-October!
Season & Hours
Open early May through December
Monday- Friday 10:00 AM- 6:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM
In addition to our own Massachusetts-grown produce, you’ll also find products at our Farm Stand from carefully-selected partners that are licensed and offer exceptional service in their specialty:
- Saratoga Water, Saranac and Sprecher Soda – L. Knife & Son, Inc (Distributor)
- Soda, Natural Spring Water – Simpson Spring (Distributor)
- Free Range Eggs – Murphy’s, Dasilva Farm
- Maple Syrup – Thunder Mountain Maple, Maple Corner Farm
- Fruit – Sunny Crest Orchards
- Salad Dressing – The Berry Lady
- Cranberries – Cervelli Farm
Made with ingredients from our farm:
- Jams & Jellies – Hillside Farm
- Honey – Beekeeper, Martin Touhey
We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
What Customers are Saying About C&C Reading Farm
The lady at the check out place is the best!!! she is sooo friendly, efficient, and helpful. I hope she is getting paid a lot!!
Yesterday my sister and myself stopped by your farm stand she and I both purchased corn. She purchased some nectarines and I purchased some honey. I let you know that I myself am a small business owner and I believe in supporting small business.
Well let me tell you that the corn was out of this world. I called my sister Laurie and we both spoke about how sweet the corn was. The honey is great. I am going to spread the info about your farm to everyone I know. I will patronize your farm on a regular basis.
The only place we shop for fresh produce.
Quality produce at a quaint farm stand run by very nice people! I feel really lucky to have an organic option so close to home. Don’t forget to try the milk!
– Erin Brennan Willis
I found this little gem in West Bridgewater last summer! I stopped in just in time to get my dinner, a pickling cucumber and a tomato! So fresh and delicious! See you soon!
– Jen Campana Carroll
What an amazing place. The vegetables are impeccable and delicious. But more importantly Lynn and Pete are two of the kindest people I have ever met.
– Kelly Orlando
Tender, sweet corn fresh from the field to my dinner plate – so delicious!
– Lois Gadway Tow