U-Pick Strawberries & Blueberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by our farm to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
Berry Ripening Calendar
Strawberries: $7.25 (includes container) per quart. We also have trays that hold 8 quart boxes for $1.00 each. For those who pick 8 quarts or more than the price is $4.00/lb.
Blueberries: $4.25/lb (includes containers)
During COVID-19, customers are not allowed to bring bags, containers, or boxes during PYO activities on the farm.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase and minimize the handling of produce during PYO
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
- Keep berries refrigerated and dry (unwashed) until ready to use
- Customers will be allowed in PYO areas in limited numbers, allowing for the maintenance of social distancing and safe harvest of crops
- PYO customers must wear cloth face coverings/masks while harvesting crops
Crop Condition Updates
Strawberries should be ready for picking in early June!
Please call 508.857.0657, visit our Facebook page, or check back here for u-pick updates.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is important to us. Click the link below to learn about the guidelines we are following and guidance for our guests. Thank you!