Due to heavy rain this farm season, ALL our Pick-Your-Own Fields are CLOSED. Try again next season!
U-Pick Strawberries & Blueberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by our farm to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Crop Condition Update below, visit our Facebook page, send us a Facebook message, or call 508-857-0657 to see if our fields are open or closed for picking and to find out what varieties are ripe. OUR PICK-YOUR-OWN FIELDS ARE CLOSED FOR UPICK! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
Strawberries: $7.25 (includes container) per quart. We also have trays that hold 8 quart boxes for $1.00 each. For those who pick 8 quarts or more than the price is $4.00/lb.
Raspberries: No PYO this season
Customers are not allowed to bring bags, containers, or boxes during PYO activities on the farm.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking (No wandering the property)
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase and minimize the handling of produce during PYO
- Please refrain from eating/ drinking in the fields (water only)
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to Wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes. Boots are strongly recommended. (Please keep in mind, we are a farm, we have MUD & DIRT.)
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
- Keep berries refrigerated and dry (unwashed) until ready to use
Crop Condition Updates
Due to heavy rain this season, our PYO Fields are Closed. We’ll try again next season!
Please call 508.857.0657, visit our Facebook page, or check back here for u-pick updates.