U-Pick Strawberries & Blueberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by our farm to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Crop Condition Update below, visit our Facebook page, or call 508-857-0657 to see if our fields are open or closed for picking and to find out what varieties are ripe. OUR STRAWBERRY FIELDS ARE OPEN FOR UPICK FROM 10:00-5:00!
Berry Ripening Calendar
Strawberries: $7.25 (includes container) per quart. We also have trays that hold 8 quart boxes for $1.00 each. For those who pick 8 quarts or more than the price is $4.00/lb.
Blueberries: $4.25/lb (includes containers
Customers are not allowed to bring bags, containers, or boxes during PYO activities on the farm.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase and minimize the handling of produce during PYO
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
- Keep berries refrigerated and dry (unwashed) until ready to use
Crop Condition Updates
Strawberries should be ready for picking in early June!
Please call 508.857.0657, visit our Facebook page, or check back here for u-pick updates.