The Farm Stand is now open and we’ve got several things for you to look forward to this year!
- We’ve got a nice variety of fresh-picked produce available daily including our own Swiss chard, kale, radish, lettuce, collard greens, and more!
- New items are available this season including Hippy Pilgrim garlic salts, Omega olive oils, pickles, all-natural Sacred Cow granola, and more!
- We offer a selection of beautiful fresh-cut flowers. Our selection, depending on time of the season, includes sunflowers, gladiolas, and more.
- Berries should be ready for picking in June! Watch for updates on Facebook.
- Meet the Beekeeper for FREE live demonstrations and educational fun for all. Explore the lives of bees and learn about maintaining hives.
- This fall, we welcome Spookley to our farm at our corn maze!
Farm Stand Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM – 6:30PM