Experience farm life and enjoy the benefits of its bounty. We seek individuals who are hardworking, responsible, motivated, enthusiastic, dedicated, and eager to learn. Jobs are seasonal and hours vary. All of our employees are trained in food safety plan principles and follow CQP (Commonwealth Quality Practices).
We have a range of seasonal opportunities, listed below.
Jobs at C&C Reading Farm
- Farm Stand Worker (May – October) – Staffs the Farm Stand. Responsibilities include customer service, displaying, stocking, and marketing produce and product. Good knowledge of and enthusiasm about food and food issues a plus. Retail experience preferred. Must be courteous, respectful, outgoing, willing to take on a task, have a good personality, and be good with people.
- General Farm Worker (April – October) – Responsibilities include planting, weeding, harvesting, washing and packing of produce. Must be efficient, competent, and most importantly have a good attitude and desire to contribute to the overall farm mission.
- Floral & Herb Arranger (June – September) – Responsibilities include cutting and arranging cut flower bouquets.
- Delivery Driver (July – October) – Job consists of three to five days per week, Monday thru Saturday, approximately four hours per day. Must have a good driving record and be able to help load and unload truck. Great job for a dependable retiree or an individual who needs extra income. Individual must be committed to these hours and our team.
- Baker (May-October) – Responsibilities include mixing, preparing, baking, ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening and cleaning work area.
Past seasons we have had the pleasure of giving students from Southeastern Regional High School, West Bridgewater High School, and Silver Lake Regional High School (Future Farmers of America horticulture program) the opportunity to gain hands on experience working on the farm. The carpentry students were responsible for building our packing shed and resurfaced our farm stand tables in compliance with good agricultural practices.
The positions at C&C Reading Farm also provide an opportunity to earn hours for community service.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in joining our team please download, complete, and submit an application.
Please submit your completed application to:
C&C Reading Farm
Mail: 175 East Center Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379