Pumpkins & Fall Décor
Pumpkin picking at C&C Reading Farm (formerly Billingsgate Farm) is a long-standing tradition for many New England families and friends.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, things will look a little different at the farm this fall season. Your safety and enjoyment of the farm is important to us. Therefore, we are making modifications to help keep everyone safe and healthy — minimizing contact wherever possible and making it easier to practice social distancing. Pumpkins and other decorations such as Indian corn and gourds are for sale at our Farm Stand or guests may pick out pumpkins to purchase from the field by the Farm Stand. There will NOT be rides available this season and the corn maze and other fall attractions are not open.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to welcome our first time visitors!
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Facebook page or call 508-857-0657 to see if our fields are open or closed for picking.
Typical Picking Season: September & October
Normal Hours: Daily 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Regular Pumpkins: $.59/lb
Cinderella & Sugar Pumpkins: $.79/lb
- There is no entry fee to the fields for picking and parking is free
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes