Fall at the Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin picking at C&C Reading Farm (formerly Billingsgate Farm) is a long-standing tradition for many New England families and friends. Pumpkins are for sale at our Farm Stand or you may visit our pumpkin fields to pick out the pumpkins that are perfect for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to welcome our first time visitors! While you are here, you can also purchase Indian corn and gourds – perfect for fall decorating.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Facebook page or call 508-857-0657 to see if our fields are open or closed for picking.
Typical Picking Season: September & October
Normal Hours: Daily 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Regular Pumpkins: $.55/lb
Cinderella & Sugar Pumpkins: $.55/lb
Picking Information THANK YOU THANK YOU SOLD OUT OF OUR OWN PUMPKINS FOR THE 2019 SEASON!
- There is no entry fee to the fields for picking and parking is free
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven rocky ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent