Share Options & Prices
Our CSA is available in the form of a convenient Harvest Card (instead of weekly shares), which members can use at anytime during the growing season to purchase vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, honey, free range eggs, milk, grass fed beef, and more!
- $100 Harvest Card
- $200 Harvest Card
Customer Loyalty Reward Card:
Members receive a Customer Loyalty Reward Card they may use to get free fresh corn!
- $100 Harvest Card Members – Each time you spend $25 or more, get your card punched. Finish all 4 punches on the card to get 1 dozen ears of fresh corn free!
- $200 Harvest Card Members – Each time you spend $25 or more, get your card punched. Finish all 8 punches on the card to get 2 dozen ears of fresh corn free!
CSA Membership Card Terms
- Harvest Cards can be used at any time during business hours in the growing season (typically May – December) to purchase items at our Farm Stand and U-Pick fields.
- Membership must be paid in full by June 30, 2020.
- CSA Members may pick up their CSA Harvest Card at C&C Reading Farm (175 East Center Street West Bridgewater, MA) anytime during regular business hours.
- Harvest Cards are redeemable for merchandise only. Any unused value remains on the Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- C&C Reading Farm, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
If you are purchasing a CSA membership as a gift, certificates are available on request that may be presented if required prior to the Farm Stand opening in the spring.
Sign Up Now
To make sign-up convenient, we offer three different methods:
- ONLINE: Click here to sign up and pay online
- ONSITE: Stop by our Farm Stand during business hours to sign up
- BY MAIL: Download our CSA Application form and mail it with payment to:
Lynn Reading, P.O. Box 74, Bryantville, MA 02327
(Checks or cash are preferred as we save the credit cards fees and the savings help the farm!)
Thank you for choosing our CSA! You have our gratitude and appreciation. We look forward to growing for you during the 2020 season!