The health and safety of our guests and employees is important to us. We want to ensure that a visit to our farm is as safe as possible, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, we will be adhering to the following:
Our Farm Safety Guidelines
- We follow all local and state health standards
- We are operating at 40% or less of our capacity
Guidance for Guests
- Face masks are required for adults and children.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please stay safely at home.
- By visiting our farm, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines as posted. These guidelines are required to protect you, other guests, and our employees.
- Please understand that the cooperation with the safety directives we post is REQUIRED for admittance to the farm. Please work together with us to provide a safe environment.
- During this time, restroom facilities will NOT be available onsite. Please plan accordingly.
We believe in providing a safe environment. However, by choosing to attend, the attendee does forever discharge C&C Reading Farm from any and all suits, actions, damages, or claims arising from any loss of property or bodily injury.