Visit our Pumpkin Patch this fall and pick your own pumpkins! Pumpkin picking at C&C Reading Farm is a long-standing tradition for many New England families and friends. Pumpkins are for sale at our Farm Stand or you may visit our pumpkin fields to pick out the pumpkins that are perfect for you. Learn More
Memberships are now available for 2018 and make a great gift! Our CSA is available in the form of a convenient Harvest Card, which members can use at any time during the growing season to purchase grass fed meat, vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, honey, free range eggs, milk, and more!
Benefits & Highlights of C&C Reading Farm CSA Membership
- Massachusetts-fresh, high-quality produce offered during the growing season.
- Our CSA produce is Baystate Organic Certified and grown using conventional practices.
- Our CSA produce is CQP Certified.
- We have over 40 years of farming experience and have had successful CSA seasons since 2011.
- C&C Reading Farm takes pride in offering over 90% of our own products.
- Our high-quality produce and cut flowers are picked every morning from our fields to your table.
- Work is not required on the farm and we offer pick-your-own options.
Our new farm stand is now open in West Bridgewater! We’ve consolidated locations and are no longer operating at our Billingsgate Farm location in Plympton. Visit us at our new and improved West Bridgewater location!
Join us for our special Grand Opening Celebration June 17th & 18th. Ribbon-cutting at 9AM on Saturday PLUS all day Sunday we’ll be offering wagon rides to the strawberry picking fields. Cost for wagon rides: $3/person; FREE for dads (Happy Father’s Day!); FREE for children 2 years and under.
FARM STAND HOURS:
Monday – Friday
10:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday & Sunday
9:00AM – 8:00 PM