Picking Status & Crop Updates
IMPORTANT: U-pick is seasonal and weather dependent. Call (508) 857-0657, check this page, or follow us on Facebook for updates!
Blueberry picking typically starts in July.
Pick-Your-Own Blueberries: Picking Information
Stop by our farm to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand. Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather. PRE-PICKED BERRIES ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR FARM STAND. FIELD CLOSED FOR PYO BLUEBERRIES.
SEASON: Typically in July
HOURS: Daily 10:00AM – 5:00PM
PRICE: $7.00/pint (includes container)
Picking Guidelines & Information
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking (No wandering the property)
- Containers are provided. Customers may not bring their own bags, containers, or boxes.
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase and minimize the handling of produce during PYO
- Please refrain from eating/ drinking in the fields (water only)
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: Outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes. Boots are strongly recommended. (Please keep in mind, we are a farm, we have MUD & DIRT.)
- What to bring: Sunblock, water, insect repellent
- Keep berries refrigerated and dry (unwashed) until ready to use