Corn maze season is September 23rd – October 29th at our West Bridgewater location! (If you’ve missed the news, we recently consolidated to this one location!) Come enjoy a wide range of fall attractions ideal for families, school groups, youth groups, scouting groups, and more. Giant corn maze, wagon rides, pumpkin patch, concessions, and more!
Our new farm stand is now open in West Bridgewater! We’ve consolidated locations and are no longer operating at our Billingsgate Farm location in Plympton. Visit us at our new and improved West Bridgewater location!
Join us for our special Grand Opening Celebration June 17th & 18th. Ribbon-cutting at 9AM on Saturday PLUS all day Sunday we’ll be offering wagon rides to the strawberry picking fields. Cost for wagon rides: $3/person; FREE for dads (Happy Father’s Day!); FREE for children 2 years and under.
FARM STAND HOURS:
Monday – Friday
10:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturday & Sunday
9:00AM – 6:30 PM
Memberships are now available for 2017 and make a great gift! New for 2017, our CSA will now be available in the form of a convenient Harvest Card, which members can use at any time during the growing season to purchase vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, honey, free range eggs, milk, and more!
Benefits & Highlights of C&C Reading Farm CSA Membership
- Massachusetts-fresh, high-quality produce offered during the growing season.
- Our CSA produce is Baystate Organic Certified and grown using conventional practices.
- Our CSA produce is CQP Certified.
- We have over 40 years of farming experience and have had successful CSA seasons since 2011.
- C&C Reading Farm takes pride in offering over 90% of our own products.
- Our high-quality produce and cut flowers are picked every morning from our fields to your table.
- Effective for 2017, our CSA will now be available in the form of a convenient Harvest Card (instead of weekly shares), which members can use at any time during the growing season to purchase vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, honey, free range eggs, milk, and more!
- Work is not required on the farm and we offer pick-your-own options.
Dear Valued Customers –
Thank you for your patronage in 2016. We’ve enjoyed having you all out to visit our two locations for produce, u-pick, and other fun at our farms this year. Please note that we’ve consolidated locations! Effective in 2017, we will no longer be operating at Billingsgate Farm in Plympton. All operations will be moved to our C&C Reading Farm location in West Bridgewater and we will be operating fully under that name. We’ve enjoyed over a decade in Plympton but look forward to new opportunities and making memories in West Bridgewater. We hope you’ll all visit us there in 2017! We’ll re-open in the spring when our harvest season begins. Stay tuned for further details. CSA sign-ups are now being offered. Our shares of locally-grown produce make great gifts!
Farmer Pete & Lynn Reading
October 30th – Help us celebrate man’s best friend while raising funds for Assistance Canine Training Services. Bring your dog for a day at the farm, explore the corn maze, and enjoy our many other farm attractions! Bring your dog on a leash! No retractable leashes please! Regular admission applies.
A dollar from each ticket sale will be donated to Assistance Canine Training Services (A.C.T.S.).