U-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, & Raspberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by C&C Reading Farm in West Bridgewater (Former operators of Billingsgate Farm in Plympton) to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Crop Condition Update below, visit our Facebook page, or call (781-293-6144 or 339-933-1714 or 508-857-0657) to see if our fields are open or closed for picking and to find out what varieties are ripe.
Berry Ripening Calendar
All Berries: $3.80/lb plus $1.00 per container or bring your own container and we will first weigh the container empty.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
Crop Condition Update
Our pick your own strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry fields are closed. Thank you for a wonderful season and for all your support at our new location!
Hope to see you for our own fall events, corn maze, and pick your own pumpkins!