U-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, & Raspberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by one of our locations to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stands.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Crop Condition Update below, visit our Facebook page, or call (781-293-6144 or 339-933-1714) to see if our fields are open or closed for picking and to find out what varieties are ripe.
Berry Ripening Calendar
All Berries: $3.50/lb plus $1.00 per container or bring your own container and we will first weigh the container empty.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
Crop Condition Update
June 30, 2016 – Strawberry picking is now over for the season.