U-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, & Raspberries
We don’t think there is much that is better than berries that’s been warmed by the sun and are perfectly ripe! Our berries are bursting with flavor. Stop by C&C Reading Farm in West Bridgewater (Former operators of Billingsgate Farm in Plympton) to pick your own berries or to purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Stand.
Season & Hours
Pick-your-own dates and availability are based on growing season and weather.
IMPORTANT: Please check our Crop Condition Update below, visit our Facebook page, or call (339-933-1714 or 508-857-0657) to see if our fields are open or closed for picking and to find out what varieties are ripe.
Berry Ripening Calendar
All Berries: $4.25/lb (2 lb minimum) plus $1.00 per container or bring your own container and we will first weigh the container empty.
- Customers must follow all rules and regulations
- Customers must stay in fields that are designated for picking
- Please pick only what you intend to purchase
- Please refrain from eating in the fields
- Pets are not allowed due to health regulations
- All picking activities are outdoors in our farm fields and require walking long distances
- Fields are on uneven ground so please dress appropriately
- What to wear: outdoor clothing, comfortable closed toe shoes
- What to bring: sunblock, water, insect repellent
Crop Condition Update 2019
Our pick your own strawberry field is Closed. Please call 508.857.0657 or visit www.ccreadingfarm.com, click on pick your own for updates. Thank you for all your support at our new location!
Hope to see you for our own blueberry, raspberry pick your own, fall events, corn maze, and pick your own pumpkins in 2019!