Come visit our farm, located south of Boston, in picturesque Plymouth County, Massachusetts! We are proud to offer a wide variety of organic and delicious produce plus outdoor fun for the whole family during the fall season!
Visit our Farm Stand for delicious fruits and vegetables, pick-your-own berries and pumpkins in our fields, or enjoy our Corn Maze and other fall attractions for some good old-fashioned fun! Plan your visit now for a perfect day in the country!
Organic New England-Grown Produce
C&C Reading Farm is a 75-acre farm, producing over 90% of our own quality products, organically and traditionally grown. We are always striving to better our products while maintaining quality and cost efficient produce to our customers. We are:
- Baystate Organic Certified and Massachusetts Commonwealth Quality Certified
- Members of The New England Vegetable Growers Association
- Members of Farm Bureau, Semap and the Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs at our Farm Stand
- Pick-you-own strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and pumpkins
- Fresh-cut flowers, fall decor, and heirloom seeds
- Specialty items including honey, jams and jellies, free-range eggs, baked goods, and more
- Community Supported Agriculture farm shares
Corn Maze and Farm Fun
C&C Reading Farm (formerly Billingsgate Farm) offers a wide range of fall attractions ideal for families, school groups, youth groups, scouting groups, and more.
Some of our attractions include:
- Corn Maze
- Wagon Rides
- Pumpkin Patch
- Live Music
- and More!
Watch the video below for highlights of things to do at our farm! Don’t forget, we’ve now moved all our operations to one location in West Bridgewater! Visit us there!