Come visit our farm, located south of Boston, in picturesque Plymouth County, Massachusetts! We are proud to offer a wide variety of organic and delicious produce plus outdoor fun for the whole family during the fall season!
Visit our Farm Stand for delicious fruits and vegetables, pick-your-own berries and pumpkins in our fields, or enjoy our Corn Maze and other fall attractions for some good old-fashioned fun! Plan your visit now for a perfect day in the country!
Organic New England-Grown Produce
C&C Reading Farm is a 75-acre farm, producing over 90% of our own quality products, organically and traditionally grown. We are always striving to better our products while maintaining quality and cost efficient produce to our customers. We are:
- Baystate Organic Certified and Massachusetts Commonwealth Quality Certified
- Members of The New England Vegetable Growers Association
- Members of Farm Bureau, Semap and the Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs at our Farm Stand
- Pick-you-own strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and pumpkins
- Fresh-cut flowers, fall decor, and heirloom seeds
- Specialty items including honey, jams and jellies, free-range eggs, baked goods, and more
- Community Supported Agriculture farm shares
Corn Maze and Farm Fun
C&C Reading Farm (formerly Billingsgate Farm) offers a wide range of fall attractions ideal for families, school groups, youth groups, scouting groups, and more.
Some of our attractions include:
- Corn Maze
- Wagon Rides
- Pumpkin Patch
- Live Music
- and More!
Watch the video below for highlights of things to do at our farm!